Sunday, February 26, 2012

Good morning!  I hope you're having a good weekend!  I've been busy working but had a little time set aside yesterday and got some cards done.  I can only show you one today,  The other is for Tuesday's New Release at Bugaboo Stamps.

It's time for our Stella Says Sketch.  Now this is a challenge so there are prizes to be had so what are you waiting for?  Oh yeah!  The sketch, you need the sketch!  Silly me!  Here it is for you.


Here's my card using the oh so cute Bunny Love 1.


I colored the image using Copic markers.  I also colored just the upper hand on another image cause I wanted to pop it up to give the card a little more dimention.  The DP's I used are swirls from the paper studio and Cherry Limeade paper pack from DCWV.  

For more great cards using this sketch, head on over to Catch The Bug!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky
Pin It

1 comment:

febe said...

Pretty awesome on the colors, papers, twine and buttons. Beautiful!

mederma coupon 2010

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails