Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stella Says Sketch 103

I'm here with our Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch The Bug.  Stella Says Sketch or SSS  is relatively new.  They started at the beginning of January and they are every other Sunday.
The rules are simple: Create a  Project that is Inspired by the below photo and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 2/11/12  at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!  New projects only no backlinking please!


Here's this weeks sketch:



And this is what I did with it using Bugaboo Stamps Ava & Deacon Love Word.


I printed the image on white card stock and colored it using  Copic markers.  The Designer papers are Red & White Doodle Hearts and Black & White Doodle Hearts from the paper studio.  The border was made using my Cricut and Elegant Edges cart & the hearts were cut using my George cart.  I also used my Label One Spellbinder die.  A little doodling, ribbon and some Glossy Accents on the hearts and I was done.

Other challenges I've entered this card:


Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky



Pin It

4 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, I love your card!! The stamped image is just adorable and colored so well!! Love the papers and the distress look. Fantastic work!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Stampalicious said...

love it, great colours, love that image and love the backgroundpaper, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi doodle Shop this week,hugs, martina

Bettina L. said...

Fabolous card for valentines. Love the colour combo and the design. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shops Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

That's great paper from Paper Studio. Obviously the paper did not jump out at me at the store, but what you did with it makes me regret not getting it. Love love your card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails