Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hoo Loves Owls

I do, I do, so you can imagine my excitement when I found some really cute owl clip art while browsing on Pinterest.  It led me to Cherry Clip Art on Etsy and I just had to have them.  Here's a quick card I made tonight while playing around with some of the images.


I also spent a few minutes and a few dollars at my LSS The Scrappers Boutique and picked up some fun new papers to go with the images.  I used Pebbles With Love xoxo & Sweetheart and some Jilli Bean Soup Hearty Barley Fressh Mushroom!  I topped it off with a little bakers twine!  I'll definitely be making a stop back in there again soon!  My pocket book was lucky I only had a few minutes to look around.  LOL

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails