Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gettin Sketchy at Catch The Bug

Good morning! It's back to business as usual at Catch The Bug!  We've had a fun week celebrating with mini challenges  but now it's time to get back to our normal schedule and that means it's time for this weeks regularly scheduled challenge.  As it is always, there are prizes to be won.  Seven images for first (must use a Bugaboo image to be eligible for this one), four for second and two for third!  But first, let me announce the Blog Hop winner of the  "Scarlette Party"image !  You all left such nice comments and I appreciated each and every one of them.  

Drumroll please?dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadad and the winner is:!!!!! 


 busybusyhoneybee said...
I adore her dress! How fun is she!!??!!
Happy Birthday Bugaboo - I know I love you! ;)
Birthday hugs,
Karen C

Now onto today's challenge.  It's a sketch challenge and here is the sketch for you to follow:



And this is what I did with it using Bugaboo Stamps Critter Balloons-Cat.


I printed the image on white card stock and colored it using watercolor pencils!  I used a Martha Stewart punch and flower punch to create the border.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Love Ya (retired)

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs, 
Becky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails