Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day Two Of Our Bugaboo Celebration

Good morning and glad you're back to check out today's mini challenge for our Bugaboo Turns Two celebration.  We had a good response with our blog hop!  Thank you to all those who joined us and left such nice comments!

There's a new Sunday challenge at Catch The Bug that takes place every two weeks.  I missed the first one due to some personal issues, but I'm ready to jump into this weeks Stella Says Sketch challenge.




And this is what I did with it using Bugaboo Stamps Dottie Cupcake.



I printed the image on white card stock and colored it using Copic markers.  I paired the image with some rich earthy tone, burgundy, black and kraft.  I created the sentiment using Print Shop and then punched it using my fancy tags,  I placed her on an punched oval and added a few jewels to finish!  

Now's  the time  I say it's your turn to see what you can do with the sketch!  Remember, you could win some Bugaboo stamps!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky


Pin It

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous little creation. Great interpretation of the sketch and great colours.
Hugs
Desire

Cheryl First said...

Hehehe! This one makes me giggle! Dottie is definitely my favorite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails