Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best Fishes

It's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch The Bug!  The day when we showcase images that you may or may not have seen before.  I love any and all of the Ava images from Bugaboo Stamps, so this was an easy decision!   What's cuter than Ava as a mermaid?!!!  Not much and just to give her a little whimsy, I colored her hair blue!


I printed the image on water color paper and colored it using my Stampin Up watercolor pencils.  To punch it up a little more, I added glitter to her flower, bikini top, flipper and the fish!  This card is so cute and sparkly!  All it needed was a few punched flowers and some fun dotted DP and I was done.  Super easy!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs, 
Becky


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails