Monday, December 12, 2011

Twelve Drummers Drumming

Here we are it's December 12th already!  Wow!  This month is going by so fast!  It's our final day for the Twelve Days Of Christmas challenges at Catch The Bug.  I hope you've enjoyed the challenges as much as we have!  Before I get to the details of the challenge, let me share today's new image from the soon to be released Twelve Days Of Christmas set from Bugaboo Stamps.  The Grand Prize winner will receive this set (uncolored) as well as a guest designer spot in January!  

  
 What a fabulous Deacon image don't you  think?!!!

Now for today's challenge!  Drummers are all about keeping the rhythm for the band while they play their music and if you've been anywhere shopping these last few weeks, there is no shortage of Christmas music. so that's our inspiration.  Pick a Christmas song and use it to inspire your card or project creations.

I chose Santa Claus Is Coming To Town for my theme.  He's the lead singer in this band and he has an elf and gingerbread man to back him up.  I combined three of Bugaboo Stamps Bobblehead images( Bobblehead Santa, Elf & Gingerbread Man) into one to create this Christmas card!


I merged the three images using the PNG files and photo editing.  I then printed them on white card stock and colored them using Prismacolor Pencils.  I used my Dots Alphabet stamps to create the Sentiment.  Designer papers are from Daisy D.  A couple of buttons, some ribbon and some embossing and I was done!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

Fabulous cards, Becky! Love them both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails