Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Six Geese A Laying and Seven Swans a Swimming

Here I am again with another post for the Twelve Days Of Christmas challenges currently going on at Catch The Bug.  Life has been very busy the last week so I apologize for missing yesterday's post and I don't have a card to post but the design team has lots of great cards for inspiration.  I still wanted to sixth and seventh day images from the new Twelve Days Of Christmas set to be released from Bugaboo Stamps on December 13th.  If you're playing along with the challenges, you could be our lucky winner of this new set (uncolored) and our guest designer for January!!!



Pretty cute images if I do say so myself!!!

Hope you join us!  Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

1 comment:

Janice said...

These Quack me up, I love Bugaboo! Jx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails