Sunday, December 4, 2011

Four Calling Birds

It's day four of our twelve days of Christmas challenges at Catch The Bug. Our challenge today is to use a bird on your card or project.  But first. let me show you the next image in the new set from Bugaboo Stamps to be released on December 13th..  The Grand Prize winner will win this set (uncolored) and be our guest designer for January.


There are so many great bird images to choose from at Bugaboo Stamps, and I had a hard time deciding which one to use, but finally decided to use the adorable Little Winter Penguin image.


I printed him on white card stock and colored him using Copic markers.  He's cut out using a circle punch and popped up in the center of my scalloped circle.Both the scalloped circle and border were cut using my Cricut and Elegant Edges cart.  The DP is from my scrap pile of Stampin Up papers.


Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs, 
Becky

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

He is such a sweet, cutie! Love the layered die cuts and the ribbon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails