Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree-Tutorial

It's my turn to host the Wednesday tutorial at Catch The Bug, so I thought I would share my 3-D Christmas tree with y'all!  It's a fun way to punch up a card and give it a little more dimension.  I added my finished tree to this card featuring  Ruby Christmas Tree from Bugaboo Stamps.


Here's what you'll need to make the tree.  Three punched circles (2 5/16, 1 7/8 & 1 7/16) and your choice of adhesive.  I use Scotch Quick Dry adhesive.










  
That's all there is to it!  I know this was a long post but I love to paint a clear picture when it comes to tutorials!   Hope to see you making lots of Christmas trees for your cards!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  Happy Thanksgiving!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs, 
Becky

7 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Becky - Found your blog via Catch the Bug. Love this tree and your tutorial for it. Think I'll have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing :o) Helen x

Christina Hicks said...

Adorable and I cannot wait to try it!

Billie A said...

Great tutirial. I will for sure give it a try. Thanks.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is great.....I can't wait to try...gives so much add dimension and fun to the looking eye!

Unknown said...

How you can make these cards or trees very easily !!!!It a unique fun challenge .I'll try to make this cards samples on the coming Christmas !!!!!!!


print membership cards
clear cards

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super fun!

Cheryl First said...

How clever, Becky! Love it! Love all the pics, it makes it so easy to follow along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails