Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friendship, friendship, it's the perfect blendship


Good morning!  It's challenge time again at Catch The Bug so get out those Bugaboo Stamped images or whatever image you want and join us!  It's Anything Goes so whatever you want to do is alright by us, we just want you to join in on the fun.  The best part is the prizes.  You could win some Bugaboo Stamps!!!!   Two for third, four for second and seven for first (you must use a Bugaboo image to eligible for first).

Let me get you started off with my card using the "oh so cute"  Turtle-Ladybug.


I printed the image on watercolor paper and colored it using watercolor pencils.  I used my Nana's Nursery background paper to inspire the color of the ladybug.  The sentiment was created using Print Shop and Curlz font. 

For more great Bugaboo creations pop over to Catch The Bug!  You're gonna love what you see!  

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs, 
Becky

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So darling...love the colors and layering and the sentiment on both sides....what fun!

Tammy Miller said...

Adorable card I just love it!!

Cheryl First said...

Becky, this is SO cute! I love the way you colored this, and the pretty papers are dee-lish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails