Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You'll Be Seeing Shadows-Bugaboo Stamps

Are you ready for some spooky halloween fun?!!  Well then you came to the right place!!  Today's New Release from Bugaboo Stamps is filled with spookiness.


Halloween Cat from the new Silhouettes

This was a very quick and easy card!  I printed the image on mustard card stock, masked the moon with a 2 1/2 inch circle and sponged rust ink til I had the look I wanted.  Then I taped a strip of black tulle to one end of the card face and hit it with the heat gun.  A few strips of black card stock made up the fence.  

Stop by Catch The Bug to see all the creepy and oh so fabulous design team cards!  

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...so love it...and I really appreciate all the information on how you did this...really cool and I want to case.

Cheryl First said...

So spooky! I love it!

Jodie Mackrell said...

love the shading and tulle! wonderful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails