Friday, October 14, 2011

Seeing Spots-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

It's getting closer to Christmas and I'm so prepared this year thanks to these weekly challenges.  How about you?  If you haven't joined us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long, now's a good time to jump in and get started!  We have another great sponsor this week!  Paper Makeup Stamps and they are offering  a $15 gift certificate to the winner of this challenge. Thank you PMS!!!


The theme for this challenge is "Seeing Spots"  so we wanna see those polka dots on your cards and projects.  The CSAYL  team and I have been busy creating cards to inspire you!  Here's my card using Paper Makeups Lars image:


I printed the image on white card stock and colored the main image using a lead pencil and the presents using watercolor pencils.  I also masked the panel and colored it using a lead pencil and smudged it with my finger.  I then sprayed it with hairspray to prevent further smudging.  For the polka dots I used a fine tip marker and added some dotting around the image.  There are also polka dots in my background paper from My Minds Eye and Daisy D.  The banner is from Shannon's Sentiment and I also added some pencil smudging to it too.
We would love for you to join us in the challenge!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

1 comment:

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is very cute and lovely!!!

TFS
Blessings,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails