Friday, October 28, 2011

Jingle All The Way-CSAYL

Time is clicking by and Christmas will be here before we know it!  I'm pretty prepared  with my cards this year thanks to Christmas Stampin All Year Long!  An if you haven't already been participating it's still not too late!  Today our challenge is to use bells on your cards.  Our wonderful sponsor this week is Creations by AR!.


She has some fabulous Christmas templates and  one of  our lucky participants will get to choose two of them for there very own!  I chose this fun fireplace template to work with.



I printed the template on red card stock and following the directions I cut and scored it where needed.  I used a ruler and fine tipped marker to draw in the brick lines.  Using my Martha Stewart punch I created the boughs and wreath and embellished them with punched bells and red stickles.  The fire was colored using copic markers.  The sentiment is SU's All Year Cheer II. 

 For more inspiration, head on over to CSAYL where you can see all the fabulous design team projects!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails