Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Purple Time-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

Christmas has gone purple this week!  At least it has at Christmas Stampin All Year Long.  This is not a problem for me since I love the color purple.  And what better images to work with for a purple challenge than a Pink Cat Studio image?!!  They're sponsoring this challenge with five free images to the winner!


Now that you have the deets, how about a some inspiration from myself and the team?!!  Here's my card using the image I created using Pink Cat Studio's new Digi Stamp Designer Program  that launched yesterday!!!  You're gonna love it!!!


I started with the basic Lily body, added the hair, dress, wings, holly on the head band, ornament and bird and got this cute image.  I printed it on white card stock and colored it using a combnation of copic markers and prismacolor pencils.  I paper pieced the dress and added glossy accents on the ornament and fur,  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

We hope you'll join us!  

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

4 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

Becky your card is adorable!!!

TFS

Melissa said...

Can't tell you how much I love your card and the digi you created! LOVE IT!!!!

Kerry Steger said...

Becky this card is gorgeous!! I just love all the detail you have added to it!!

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable! I LOVE the image you created! And I love how you used the purple in your card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails