Saturday, October 29, 2011

Boo

Did I scare you?!!  I didn't mean too!  Just wanted to get your attention cause it's time for this weeks Catch The Bug challenge.  Are you ready to be inspired?  We have this really cool floral arrangement to get your creative juices flowing.  Check it out.


The really great thing about an inspiration challenge is creative freedom.  You may be inspired by the colors, elements or shapes.  It's all in how you interpret it. 

I was inspired by the ghost and some of the colors and came up with this card using Bugaboo Stamps  Goofy Ghost Moonstar.


I printed the image on white card stock and colored it using watercolor pencil.  I wanted him to sparkle so I then covered his whole body excluding the eyes and nose with glossy accents and dazzling diamonds.  I wanted his eyes to be glossy too so after I shook off the excess glitter I then added more glossy accents to his eyes.  


For all the fun details and more great inspired cards, head on over to Catch The Bug  and get inspired!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky


4 comments:

sgc said...

Love that orange gingham paper and candy corn. Very cute!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG...so cute....when I did a close up I saw the glitter on ghost....what fun...LOve it!!!

Cathie Rigby said...

I love your interpretation of the picture-yours is happier! TFS CAthie
www.creativecutter.org

Cheryl First said...

OMG - this is adorable!!! Love that sparkle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails