Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oldie But Goodie Thursday

A little bird told me it was time for this weeks Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo Stamps

I love this image from the Spring Bird collection because it's just so stinkin cute, it's easy to watercolor and it transports me away from  the heat to a nice spring day!  Which we could sure use!  We still haven't made it out of the 100's yet!  This has been one HOT summer and I'm saying something I thought I would never say.  I'm looking forward to a little colder climate.  It's on it's way but until it gets here, I'll just have to keep creating cards to distract me from the heat! 



I printed this little cutie on Fabriano watercolor paper and colored it using watercolor pencils.  I paired it with red, turquoise and orange card stock from Stampin Up.  The designer paper is from my stock pile of scraps.  To add the finishing touches I added a few punched flowers, ribbon and a sentiment from the dollar bins at Michaels. 

For the following challenges


For more great Oldie But Goodie designs, check out all the fabulous creations at Catch The Bug

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

3 comments:

Anna Fearer said...

This is such a cute card!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh I just love this card. It's so adorable. thank you for joining us at Hooked on craft.
hugs Jackie

paper fun said...

Very cute. I love the bright orange.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails