Thursday, September 15, 2011

Inspiration Time-Christmas Stampin All Year Long


Yippee!  It's Friday and we made it through the week!  Time for this weeks challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!  


I'm super excited  to announce that Bugaboo Stamps (my other design team)   is sponsoring this weeks challenge with some really great images for us to share with you and a fabulous prize.  Actually we have two prizes this week.  One lucky winner will win a $21.00 gift certificate from Bugaboo Stamps and one lucky winner will be chosen to be our guest designer in an upcoming challenge in October. Also, some of the designers at Catch The Bug have joined us in the challenge.  Isn't that great?!!!  I bet you would like to know what the challenge is?

We're being inspired this week by this photo:


Playing off the reds and whites in this picture I came up with this card.



I printed the image on white card stock and colored her using Prismacolor images.  The sentiment was created on my computer using Print Shop.  I printed it on printer paper, glued it to the back of this designer paper and fussy cut it.  Sounds like a lot of work but with mostly straight lines, it took no time at all.  To give her a little extra sparkle, I added some glossy accents and dazzling diamonds to her hat.  Card base is 4 1/4 square.

For more great samples to inspire you , check out what the team did here.  We hope you join us!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs, 
Becky

1 comment:

Patricia Chalas said...

Becky your card is adorable I love how your cute the letters!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails