Friday, September 30, 2011

Freebie Friday-Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all!  Welcome to this weeks Freebie Friday from Bugaboo Stamps.  You are gonna love the image we have for you today.  It's one of the new Make It Snappy images.


Close Up


Happy Birthday 

I printed the image on white card stock and colored it using watercolor pencils.  I added glossy accents to the icing and balloon to give it a little more dimension.  The background paper was created by me using Print Shop.

For more great cards using this and other images in this set, head on over to Catch The Bug.  The design team has some real eye candy for you to look at.

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Becky...I LOVE your chocolate and red....reminds me of chocolate fudge (nutella) with cherries on top. This card really did give me a sweet tooth hunger sensation. I will need to CASE this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails