Friday, September 9, 2011

Celebrate Teachers-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

Good morning and welcome this this weeks challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long.  Today we're creating projects to give to teachers,  They do so much and it's nice to give back to them.

I chose to make a three in one gift for this one.  It's a card, a bookmark and inside I made a space for either a picture of my child or a gift card.


The image I used is Changito Elf from Stampendous.  I colored him using copic markers.  The card size is 3 1/2 x 4 1/2.  I created the sentiment for the inside on my computer.using Amery font.

For more great creations and inspiration, check out the CSAYL blog!  One lucky participant will be chosen to guest design with us so be sure to join the fun!!!!  

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails