Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Make a big splash baby!

It's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps are you ready to get soaked?!!!  Jodie has done it yet again!  She's added another cute kiddo to her A Kids View collection and this one is perfect for summer birthday party invites or encouragement which is what I chose to do with it.

A Kids View- Summer Waterslide

I printed the image on white card stock and then colored it using watercolor pencils and a watercolor brush.  The card base is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 but measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 with the topper added to it.  I didn't have a punch for the waves so I free handed (or should I say cut)  them.  The sentiment was created using Print Shop and curlz font.


Be sure to stop by Catch The Bug for more great cards using this image! 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Soooo cute! Love your interpretation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails