Friday, August 5, 2011

Gimme The Bird-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

I'm a serious bird lover!  My kitchen is filled with anything and everything roosters (love all the colors), I have bird feeders and bird baths on my patio and just love it when I hear the familiar call of a cardinal (my favorite bird), so it should come as no surprise that I love bird images too.  I was so excited to see that this weeks challenge was to use a Christmas bird image on our projects!  Pink Cat Studio, our fabulous sponsor this week, has some really cute bird images with a Christmas theme and we get the awesome privilege of working with them.


I chose this little cutie to work with!




I printed the image on white card stock and colored it using watercolor pencils and a watercolor brush. 

Now it's your turn!  Get out those bird Christmas images and get going!  The winner of this weeks challenge will win 5 free images from Pink Cat Studio!

Still not sure what to do, check out all the fantastic cards from the team at Christmas Stampin All Year Long for more inspiration! 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails