Saturday, July 23, 2011

And The Winner Is...............

Good morning!  I wanna say thank you to all for joining in on all the fun this week for Catch The Bugs Christmas In July!  I've had a great time and have enjoyed all the challenges and your wonderful creations!  I hope you did too!  You all left such nice comments!  It's time to announce the winner of Knobby Knees Wagon from Bugaboo Stamps.

I used random.org to select and it chose comment #79:

kurlygirl said...


Such a sweet card and image!

Kurlygirl, you are the lucky winner!!!!  Congratulations!!!  I sent you an email this morning and will get your image to you as soon as possible! 

Thanks again to all who participated! 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails