Friday, July 15, 2011

Sketch Time-CSAYL

Wow!  It's seems like it's been forever since I've been able to do the challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long.  Our move really took a toll on my stamping, but I'm back and it's time for this weeks challenge and what a fun one it is!  We're doing a sketch challenge! I love sketch challenges cause half the work is already done.  All that's left is to pick papers and images and get going.  Now,  I tend to follow sketch challenges to a tee, but they can really be interpreted any way you like.  Flip em, substitute alternate shapes.  It's whatever you want to do as long as we can still see the basic sketch. 



I have a stash of images that I've already color so the layout was done, image was done all I had to do was pick the paper so I dove into my stash of scraps for this one. 


Won't you join us in the fun!  One of our lucky participants will be featured as our guest designer and will get to join us in next weeks challenge.  This week we're featuring Linda and her blog is The Stampers Touch!

Wouldn't you like to be next!  I hope you'll join us! 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE LOVE the colors, paper and layout...of course the coloring. Did you use copics? This is soooo ool!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails