Friday, July 8, 2011

Joyful, joyful we adore you=Freebie Friday

What can bring such JOY that I would be singing a Christmas song in the middle of July?!!!  A Freebie Friday with a Christmas theme, that's what.  This one is sure to bring you that same JOY!  Okay, enough with the play on words!  Here's a sneeky peek at this weeks Free image from Bugaboo Stamps.  Just in time for our Christmas in July celebration coming up the week of the 16th. 


Word Art

I wanted to try my hand at making a center step card.  The instructions can be found here.  I thought this image was perfect for it.  I colored it using copic markers and then added a little glitz with glossy accents and dazzling diamonds on the ornament and stocking top.

Challenges

Crazy 4 Challenges 94-Make a Center Step Card

For more great ideas on how to uses your new free image, be sure to head on over to Catch The Bug and see the amazing creations from the team. 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

2 comments:

Paul said...

What a great centre stepper card. I like the snowflake details down the back panels. I have made a few of these now and love seeing other people's take on them .
TFS
Paul

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails