Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oldie But Goodie-Catch The Bug

I know this blog post is late, but I have a really good reason.  You see, earlier this week, I slipped on some slick stuff at work and fell right down on my knee!  I really jacked it up good!  I learned two lessons this week.  One, watch wear I'm walking and two, schedule my blog posts ahead of time.

I made my card last weekend and if I had typed up my post and scheduled it like I had planned, my knee incident wouldn't have been and issue.  But I didn't and so this post is late but I still wanted to share it with you all cause it's just so darn cute!  So here it is:


I merged the three png images into one using Photo Pad image editor (downloaded for free), then I colored them using copic markers.  With such a cute image to work with this card didn't need much else.  Just some sponging and a banner, a few scallops and the sentiment and it was done.


Be sure to stop by Catch The Bug for all the other great cards the team made.  Also, don't forget, every Friday there's a free image up for grabs at Bugaboo Stamps and this weeks image is hot, hot, hot!  Check it out and you'll see what I mean!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love merging images together and this is great. How cute are they!!!!! what a wonderful presentation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails