Friday, May 13, 2011

You've got me in stitches-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

It's time for this weeks challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!  It's time to do some stitching be it real or faux.  Our fine sponsor for this challenge is none other than Sew Many Cards!!! 


For my card I chose the uber cute Bear In Stocking image to work with!!!



I just couldn't resist those adorable eyes!  I colored my image using copic markers for the stocking and prismacolor pencils for the bear,  I paper pieced the patches and that's where my stitching came in.  To add just a little more pizazz, I added some glossy accents and dazzling diamonds to the top of the stocking! 

If you like what you see here, you'll love what the rest of the team did with this challenge!  Pop on over to the CSAYL blog and check it out.

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Oooooooooh! How very adorable and pretty too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's so CUTE!!

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is lovely!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love this, Becky! The non-traditional colors are fabulous! Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails