Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One In A Melon-Catch The Bug

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend!  I'd just like to say how proud I am of the men and women in the armed forces who make big sacrifices for our freedom.  I know what it's like to be away from family and friends for extended periods of time.  My sweet hubster put in eight years with the Army.  We love you honey!

Now with that said, let's get to todays New Release from Bugaboo Stamps.  You're gonna be absolutely buggy for it!!! 


Fruit Fly Melon

Isn't he the cutest thing ever?!!!   I colored him using a combination of prismacolor pencils and watercolor with reinkers.  The sentiment was made using Microsoft office. 

If you like what you see here, be sure to stop by Catch The Bug to see the awesome team creations.  

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky
Pin It

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

too cute becky! love the sentiment!

Min said...

Way too cute Becky!! =) Just love that flower with it!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails