Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's challenge Time

How many of you know someone who is graduating this year?  Raising both hands here!  I have two graduates in my house.  My dear sweet baby boy who is now taller than me, graduated from the eighth grade yesterday and my sweet baby girl who is also taller than me will graduate from High School in a little over a week.  We're so proud of the two of them and both their accomplishments!  I'm sure you are proud of your graduates too!  That's why this weeks Catch The Bug challenge is such a great one!!!   We're making cards with a celebration theme!  Here's the  graduation card I made for my daughter.
 


This  cutie is from Bugaboo and reminded so much of my Bree when she was little that I  just had to use her for this one. 

I colored her using Copic markers!  She's all decked out in Bree's school colors!  The numbers were cut using my cricut and storybook cart.  The sentiment is Graduation Congratulations from Stampabilities.  For the diploma I just rolled up a small piece of card stock and wrapped it with a ribbon and glued it using glossy accents. 

Now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see what you do with the challenge!  Remember, there are prizes to be had!!!  All the details and amazing inspiration from the team can be found at the Catch The Bug blog. 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea with the diploma!!! She's gonna love it!

Min said...

Becky - this card is just great! I would have never thought to use this image for a graduation card - but it's PERFECT!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails