Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Glitter Birthday- Paper Crafting World

Sorry this post is a little late in going up.  We had an exciting night here in Dallas last night.  Sirens were blaring tornado warnings and just when one warning would expire another one would sound.  It's a little nerve racking to say the least espacially after seeing all the damage done to Joplin just a few days ago.  So sad! 

The storms finally passed us around 10:30 but when I sat down to type up my post, I discovered the internet was out.  We're all back up and running this morning so here is this weeks challenge  at  Paper Crafting World. 
  It's a glitter celebrations challenge!!!

Very exciting to me cause I sure do LOVE to glitter things and make them all sparkly!!!  Heres what I did with the challenge:




I colored the image using Copic markers but had originally colored the hearts on her shell red.  It didn't look very good so I colored just the hearts on another image and paper pieced those over the red. I didn't want to have to color the whole image again so that was the quick and easy fix.  I glittered the flowers using glossy accents and dazzling diamonds.  The sentiment on the flower is from Stampin Up's  Think Happy Thoughts.

For more fabulous inspiration and details on the challenge, head on over the Paper Crafting World blog! 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love that turtle. TFS.

TiaKeas said...

Love your cute turtle card and so glad to hear that you didn't get hit by the tornado. Thank-you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails