Friday, May 6, 2011

Funny Sentiment-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

It's Friday, my favorite day of the week!  I'm sure I share my love for Fridays with quite a few people, especially if you work Monday through Friday like me. Time for the weekend and some time off.  Yeah! 

Another reason I love Fridays is that I get to share our current challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long with you all.  This week our challenge sponsor is Pink Cat Studio


We're supposed to use a funny sentiment on our projects.  Now, I don't know that mine is really all that funny, but it's the only thing I could think of and it went with the image perfectly. 



This cute little guy holding the gift is Polar Bear Present and he's ready to celebrate the season!  The tag says "Have an ice Christmas" and I printed it using Print Shop.  With such a "cool' character to work with I just had to add a nice layered snowflake to finish it off! 

Won't you join us this week at CSAYL?  We have loads of inspiration to get you started and just think, you could be eligible to win five free images from Pink Cat Studio. 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card Becky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails