Friday, May 27, 2011

Christmas Cards To Die For-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

Christmas cards with a die cut that is!  This weeks challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long is to use some sort of die cut on your card.  I chose the marquee cut from Storybook and Cricut.  This has to be one of my favorite cuts!  I just love the way it looks.  Here's my card:


I went with some non traditional colors but I think they still work.  The image is Fairy Lights from Bugaboo Stamps.  I colored her using copic markers.  Like I said before, I used my cricut and storybook cart to make the marquee behind the fairy. 

Now it's your turn!  We can't wait to see what you do with the challenge!!  This weeks winner will be our guest designer next week. So what are you waiting for?!! 

Be sure to stop by the CSAYL blog to see all the amazingness the design team has in store for you!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails