Friday, April 22, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

Good morning! Are you ready for this week's challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long? I know I am! The challenge is to use felt on your project. I love the way felt looks on crafty projects, don't you?


                       Our generous sponsor this week is the fabulous Perfect Presentations.
A Perfect Presentation offers fantastic templates in a variety of formats, that are easy to use and make a perfect presentation every time! The design team and I have fallen in love with these products and I know you will too. Leigh Ann, the owner, has generously offered a template of choice to our winner this week!


   And the best part?   Leigh Ann has two FREE pdf templates for you to download and play with for our challenge.  Goody Box and Candy Wrap!




For my project I chose to work with the Tall Gable Box.

I kept it simple yet elegant this week, letting my snowflake add the perfect accent to this wondeful box.
I layered up a silver fabric snowflake with a felt snowflake that I accented with turquoise stickles and a dew drop center.  To finish it off I added a border complete with ribbon and silver ric rac and a mat cut using my cuttlebug and Label One Nestie.  The side panels are embossed using my snowflake embossing folder to give it more texture.

We hope you join us for this week's challenge.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Beautiful job Becky. I love this!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails