Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shannon's Sentiment Release Preview Day 2

It's Day 2 for the previews for "Shannon's Sentiments" release!!! It's a big reveal this month so we're previewing the sets over 3 days. Today we're featuring "Party Time" and "the Freebies".
The full sets with a blog hop will be starting at 6am EST on Feb. 15th at the "Shannon's Sentiments" blog. We will also be hosting a chat at our SNR group page at 8pm EST on the 15th as well.

There are unique giveaways this month that I promise you won't want to miss out on.

Here is my preview card for today.  I used the cake image from Party Time for this one.  I kept it clean and simple with just a little bit of bling.

I colored the ribbon and swags with my YR02 copic marker.  I added glossy accents and dazzling diamonds to the beading and then went back and used glossy accents on the swag.  I wanted my cake to have some flowers on it so I added these pretty bling flowers from Jolee's.  A few gems on the embossed flourishes and a ribbon with bow and I was finished.  Very simple but yet elegant!

More inspiration from our design team to get your creative juices flowing for this challenge.
Shannon Hawkins

Cindy Groh

Kapree Clark

Michelle Single

Becky Givans (that's me)- Guest Designer

Stop by again tomorrow for the last set of previews!!

Hugs, Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails