Monday, February 14, 2011

Day Three of the reveal for Shannon's Sentiment. Oh baby!

It's the last day of previews for the "Shannon's Sentiments" release!!! It's a big reveal this month so we've been previewing the sets over 3 days. Today we're featuring "Hands of Time" and "Shower Time".

The full sets with a blog hop will be starting at 6am EST on Feb. 15th at the "Shannon's Sentiments" blog. We will also be hosting a chat at our SNR group page at 8pm EST on the 15th as well.

There are unique giveaways this month that I promise you won't want to miss out on.

Here is the card I made using the Umbrella image and one of the awesome sentiments from Shower Time.


I started out with an embossed 5 1/2 x 5 1/2  white card from DCWV.  I used the direct to paper technique to add color to the embossed area using gable green.

I picked up some cute and colorful American Crafts Celebration paper last week and thought it would be perfect  for this project.  I printed the umbrella on both white and dp and paper pieced the top of the umbrella and colored along the bottom of the umbrella.   Then covered it with glossy accents to give it a slick look.

Since I already had my mini monogram cart in my Cricut, I decided to make a few layered cuts with it.  All edges are sponged  with gable green.  To give it the finished touch I added some AC ribbon, cut out stars with buttons and a little doodling and I was done. 
More inspiration from our design team to get your creative juices flowing for this challenge.

Shannon Hawkins

Cindy Groh

Kapree Clark

Michelle Single

Becky Givans (that"s me)- Guest Designer

Stop by again tomorrow for the full reveal and blog hop!!

Thanks and have a great day!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails