Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wow! Two cards in one day! This has to be some kind of record for me. It's easy peasy when the layout is done for you and the image has already been colored.



I printed off a bunch of digital images yesterday and spent most of the day coloring them for later projects.

I made this card for Jen's sketch challenge posted here.

I used my new Lollipop Ella image from By LORi designs and colored her using both Copics and Prismacolor Pencils. I paired her with one of my favorite Stampin Up sets for this time of year. Celebrate U (retired).

The background panel was cut using my Cricut and Storybook cart.

I made the ribbon flower and it's the same color as the ribbon but for some reason (prabably lighting) it looks a lot darker in the picture, but rest assured, it is the same color.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and thanks again for stopping by! TTFN

Hugs, Becky
Pin It

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

HOW ADORABLE BECKY...I LOVE IT

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwwwww ... this is just PRECIOUS! Love the big "U"! Great job with the January SFYTT!

LORi said...

Soooo cute!!!

Donna K said...

isn't this just the sweetest! love the non-traditional colors for a love card. very pretty!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wow super cute card!! Love all the bling you added and the color combo! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails