Monday, January 31, 2011

Blue bird, smiling at me...........

Isn't this little guy cute? He's all bundled up for winter and just in time for another round of cold weather it seems. This will be me tomorrow when I get up for work. We had such a beautiful weekend here, in the 70's on Saturday and 60's Sunday but the weatherman is saying that by Tuesday we are gonna be dropping to the 20's. BRRRRRR! That's quite a temperature change. I knew the warm weather was too good to be true but a girl can hope can't she? I grew up in Arizona and while I like a little bit of cold weather, I'm quite ready to bask in the warmth of the sun. I'm sure I'm not alone. Anyway, that was the inspiration for this creation.

I made it for the new weekly challenge on Catch The Bug. If it looks a little small to you, it's not your eye sight. This is an ATC or artist trading card if you're not familiar. They measure 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches and they are made to be a quick add to any project.

I colored this cutie from Bugaboo Stamps with copic markers and added some glossy accents and dazzling diamonds to the snow. Everything I used on my ATC was sitting on my desk and was either a scrap or started out to be another project and I decided to go in another direction so it came together rather quickly. That's another bonus to ATC's.

Have a fantastic day and wherever you are I hope you are warm. Thanks for stopping by! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

8 comments:

Ronnie said...

oh he is adorable, love making atc's..have a great day, Ronnie

Anonymous said...

Your little ATC is so sweet, I love this image! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug!
Hugs,
Peggy

Joy said...

cute cute ATC, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT

Melissa S. said...

This is so adorable. Love the colors that you used. Thank You for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

Lesley said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Jami said...

Love how this guy fills up the ATC, and the little scallops with the snowflakes are too fun!! Thanks for joining us at bugaboo!

Tammy Miller said...

Adorable I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our ATC swap! Thanks so much for also using a bugaboo image! I hope you will join us again very soon!

Tammy Miller said...

Adorable I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our ATC swap! Thanks so much for also using a bugaboo image! I hope you will join us again very soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails