Sunday, December 5, 2010

The stocking were hung by the chimney with care.....




And what cute stockings they are!!! These are from one of the many new awesome Christmas sets from The Cutting Cafe, Christmas Banners! If you like the look of banners on cards then you're gonna be blown away with this set! This set features over 38 images, both colored and black and white.




I chose the black and white stocking images for this card and colored them with a red Copic. I chose not to put them on a string but instead layered them on a snowflake. I don't know if you can see the sparkle in the picture, but I added glossy accents and dazzling diamonds to the white areas. Here is a close up of them:






This card sparkles and shines with the addition of a silver border, sparkly silver ric rac, red glittered letters and red cording.


I am still loving the red, white and silver combination but I think I'm gonna give it a rest for now.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


Hugs, Becky

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

becky becky becky....your one amazing craftor....oh so cute...hugs

Melissa said...

What a great card!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Lori said...

So cute...those stockings look great!

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, I luv the stockings...so cute...have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

=e said...

becky! hey i found you, yay! love the blog and love your cards. you have some major talent girl :D

live=e

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails