Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Because it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, I thought I better get my hiney in gear and get started on some Christmas cards.

I spent most of the day today printing digi images and coloring them. So much fun, but I decided to take a little break from my coloring to make this sparkly card and just couldn't wait to share it with you all.


I was one of the few people who did not brave the crowds on Black Friday. I tried that once about eight years ago and that was enough for me. Instead, I stayed home and hugn out with the family. I did however check out a few of the Cyber deals at some of my favorite online stamping stores. When I saw some of the cool Christmas images on Pink Cat Studio and decided to gift myself with some of the digi images. These adorable trees (Three christmas trees) are just one of the few images I bought.

I colored them with Copics and added glossy accents to the balls and silver stickles to the topper. Those fabulous snowflakes were a gift from one of my fellow stampers and they were the perfect touch. The white panel was embossed with my Cuttlebug and Florished Farm. To give it some sparkle I added some gems and dazzling diamonds.

Well I guess I better get back to my coloring! It's my goal to have all my images colored today for card making tomorrow!

Y'all have a great day and thanks for stopping by! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

2 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

You did a great job... I love the design, coloring .. everything, great card!
Gaby

Melissa said...

Becky, this card is so lovely! I hope you will enter my card making challenge! It's posted on my blog if you want to check it out.
Hugs,
Melissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails