Monday, November 15, 2010

And the winner is.........

Don't you just hate suspense?!!! You probably just want to know who won the drawing of the cute image from Cooking With Cricut, right? I could just keep on typing and typing, but I won't. The winner of this drawing is commnet #17. Kathy B. This is what Kathy had to say:

"love this stair step idea! I am going to have to try this!!! I just became a follower and signed up for email updates! Love your site! Thanks for the great opportunity to win the cute cute cute file!"

Kathy B you are the winner of the cute bear file! All I need to know is if you would like a cut file or digi file. I will send you and email and wait for your response.

Congratulations!

Hugs, Becky

1 comment:

KathyB said...

Thanks so much! I love your blog and am so happy I found it on this hop. I sent an email last week. Did you get it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails