Monday, October 4, 2010

Switching Gears

I decided to take a break from all the Halloween stuff and get a head start on some Christmas cards. With the way time is flying by, it'll be here before you know it and I want to be prepared.

What better way to get your Christmas mojo going than to do a challenge. After seeing the fabulous set Maria created, I just had to give it a try. This is a double pocket bag with matching card. You can find the details for this challenge on Christmas Stampin All Year Long or better known as CSAYL.

I pulled out my favorite Penny Black Christmas stamp (Warm & Cold) and some designer paper and away I went. I stamped the snawman in Tempting Turquoise and colored him with my Copics. I think I got a little carried away with all the snowflakes, ribbon and buttons but I just couldn't stop myself.

I have to say, I love these cute little bags and plan to make more. I think my coworkers will go crazy when they see them.

I'm already working on another one but it's gonna have to wait to be finished later. I'm really tired and need some sleep. I feel like I'm coming down with something again. I sure hope not!

Y'all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Becky

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow what a fabulous set! Love the funky colours and super cute snowman
love tasha xx

bonnie said...

Oh adorable cute little set Becky...gorgeous cool colours, I love it! ;) hugs, Bonnie x

Lori said...

What a cute snowman set! It's just darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails