Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Coffee Or Tea Anyone

Check out this cute digital image from Shirley's 2 Girls. It was a freebie and all I had to do to get it was to join the Paper Craft Planet group page and click on the 250 member freebie link. I was the lucky winner with this card:

The challenge was to use this image and ribbon and buttons.

I printed the image on Kraft paper and colored it with Copics. The colors are a little different on the Kraft paper than they would on white card stock but I tested them on a piece of scrap paper to see the outcome before coloring the image.

I love these rich tones paired with this awesome image, don't you?

Be sure to stop in tomorrow for some exciting news! I can't wait!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails