Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh Baby



Here's the reason I've been MIA. I've been working on these baby shower invites. I had twenty five of them to make and a deadline of Tuesday to get them finished. I'm still working on them but didn't want to go without a weekend post.

I made the same card using different colors as a prototype. The customer chose to go with the zebra print. That one was my favorite too! What's your fave?

The carriage was made using my Cricut and Graphically Speaking cart. I made my own embossing image by gluing two outline images of the carriage together and then gluing it to a piece of chipboard. That way I used all parts of the image cut from the Zebra print.

That cute little baby is an image from SU's Cuddles & Tickles (retired) but you could use any baby image. I colored her with my Copics then cut her out and glued her inside the carriage.

The sentiment and embossing were made with my Welcome Baby Die and Cuttlebug.

The vellum panel was printed using Print Shop.

That's about all for now. Gotta head back into my stamp cave and finish this order.

Have a great day and Happy Labor Day! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

2 comments:

C said...

Cute invites, Becky...time well spent.

Kelly said...

OMG Becky, these are FABULOUS! Looks like a lot of thought and work went into them! I feel your pain...25 is a bunch of them, I hope you make your deadline.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails