Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love bug

I love digital images! They're so easy to work with and there's not a lot of storage involved with them which is always an issue when you're a hoarder like me! Last week I was looking around at Pink Cat Studio and couldn't resist purchasing this cute little ladybug image. I went right to work coloring her and she was perfect for the inspiration challenge for that day on SCS. It's nice when things work out that way don't you think? Almost like it was meant to be, or at least that's what I told my hubby! LOL

Anywho, without further ado, meet luvbug ladybug:


I printed the image on white card stock and colored her with my Copics. I used glossy accents on her wings and antennae. Once that had dried I sponged summer sun around the image. The rest is pretty easy. Just add accessories, accessories and more accessories.

Isn't she cute?

I've got a couple more PCS cards to show you but I don't want to overload the post so be sure to check back for more postings!

Have a great weekend! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute! That ribbon is a great match. I have yet to try the digi thing... scared. lol

Corie said...

Oh my-- Becky your love bug is absolutely adorable -- love all the details on your card, so beautiful

L.A. said...

Really like the card a lot. The special touches you added make it shine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails