Sunday, July 19, 2009

And the winner is.........

Good morning to you all! I bet you're waiting to hear who won the Social Butterflies set from The Cutting Cafe!

I used Random.org to make the selection and it selected # 16. I had two comments from fellow design team members that weren't in the count, so the lucky recipient of this fabulous set is.............drum roll, please.........................Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom who said:

"Love the colors you selected and it would be great to have some butterflies in my collection."

Karen, if you could send me an email at tggrfriend@hotmail.com, I will get your information to Regina so she can send you your new set.

I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments and participation. You are the best!

Be sure to stop back in tomorrow for this week's Monday At The Cafe and have a great weekend! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails