Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Hope you all have enjoyed the day and got to spend it with someone you love. I don't have any stamping to show you today. My son was sick yesterday and it started early (like 12 midnight) Friday morning. I got about two hours sleep and then went to work while hubby stayed home to take care of him. I crashed hard last night and spent today playing catch up.

I will have some fun stuff for you later in the week though. I got some new stamps and papers and Cuttlebug folders from hubby for V-Day today. Gosh, and all I got him was a big ole chocolate heart and stuffed bear. Head hung in shame.

I did want to share a picture of the cookies me and DD #1 made this morning. She was supposed to make them for her coworkers and somehow I got sucked into the decorating process. She's really good at sucking mom in. She's had years of practice. LOL
That's all the eye candy I have for you today. As I said before, hope you all had a great Valentine Day!

Thanks for stopping by! TTFN

4 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Yummm!! These are beautiful! Hope your day was filled with love! Big hug!

Tina said...

Wow, those look really good!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh yummy... These look so good, you are a great mommy for helping! :0)

Crissy said...

Yummy cookies! I hope you at least got to taste some of them!

Hope your son is feeling better too, we've had something going around our house too, icky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails