Monday, June 23, 2008

I've been tagged

by two fabulously creative, inspiring ladies...Nikki and Liz
The "rules" of the game:
Answer the 5 questions listed below about yourself.
At the end of the post, tag 5-6 people by posting their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and also ask them to read your blog for the rules.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Question 1: Ten years ago:
We had just moved away from all our family and friends in Arizona to the beautiful state of Oregon. Hunter was a baby and I was doing my best to help everyone, including myself, adjust to the move. Turned out it was a really good move for us and I met one of my best friends ever there, who was responsible for introducing me to the world of stamping. Love ya Sue!

Question 2: Five things in today's 'to do list':
1. Take Bryanna to the bank.
2. Grout the tiles I replaced in the bathtub.
3. Make my card for Tamara's sketch (should have been done already).
4. Go visit mom in the hospital.
5. Pay some bills.


Question 3: Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate, Chips and Salsa (my homemade salsa), fresh fruit.

Question 4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Pay for my kids college education, bring my mom home and hire someone to help take care of her, buy a cabin by a lake, donate to American Cancer Society.

Question 5: Places I have lived:
1. Dexter, Missouri
2. Phoenix, Arizona
3. Wiesbaden, Germany
4. Irrigon, Oregon
5. Yuma, Arizona
6. Colorado Springs, Colorado
7. West Richland, Washington
8. Dallas, Texas
9. San Jaun Batista, California
10. Killeen, Texas

I think that's pretty much it! As you can see from the list, I've lived in a lot of different places, but that's pretty normal if you've been a military wife.

Although I am inspired by you all the rules say I have to pick five, so here are 5 fabulously creative inspiring ladies.

Tammy (she's super duper sweet and is one of my first blogging buddies and she's wickedly talented to boot)

Bonnie (she's one of my sbs2 sistahs and I love her sense of humor as well as her talent)

Jessie (my Arlington stamping buddy who is super fun and super talented and has nerves of steel, lol)

Mel (another one of my sbs2 sistahs who is super talented and has the best tutorials).

Carol (another one of my sbs2 sistahs and a dt member. She's super talented, always has the nicest comments and let's me enable her as much as she enables me, lol.)

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hee hee, I'm the enabler! People are always enabling ME too . . . it's such a vicious circle! Thanks for tagging me Becky! I'm always honored when someone mentions me by name! I just did this tag within the last week or two. The wonderfully talented Kathleen, our SBS2 sister tagged me. Thanks!! Have an awesome day, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Thanks for the tag, I just played this one, so if you wanna, go check out my post!! You have moved more than me, that is amazing, but I guess that's what happens when you are a military dependent!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Thanks for the tag, Becky! I haven't forgotten it's just that I only remember at the wrong time! I'll try to get it posted on my next upload! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails