Sunday, May 4, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day

I wanted to let y'all know that in honor of National Scrapbooking Day, Tamara has a really cool card sketch and a scrapbook layout for you to try. They are posted on her blog ,"Sketches By Tamara" along with all the details. She will be giving away two $10.00 gift certificates from Scrap Freak to the winners. Pretty cool! So head on over and check it out, but don't wait. She will drawing the winners Tuesday morning. I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun.

I have to tell y'all, I had so much fun at the swap yesterday! It was so nice to see some familiar faces in the crowd and to see new ones as well. It was a blast and I made some new friends and look forward to the next time we get together. The cards were amazing and the day went so smoothly thanks to Emily and Jackie and all of their helpers, Jenn, Cammie, Sharon, Laura and Bev. You ladies rocked the house. I'll have pictures to share with y'all tomorrow when I'm all rested up. Stamping 45 cards in one day is fun but exhausting.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by! TTFN

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails