Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tag, I'm it........

I have been tagged by my new blogging friend, Nikki, over at Creations By Nikki. She is the sweetest person and leaves such wonderful comments and she's also very talented. She does amazing things with her cricut. Just check out her blog and you'll see what I mean. Sorry it took me so long to post this Nikki, but here goes.

This is what you do:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I would love to take a cruise with dear hubby, but am deathly afraid of being on the open waters. He did talk me into a fishing trip off the Oregon Coast oncebut I had to have land in sight.
2. I had six brothers and two sisters. My oldest brother died from complications of diabetes seven years ago.
3. I grew up in a small farm town in Arizona.
4. My dad was a cotton farmer and I loved to do flips off the edge of the cotton trailers into the cotton.
5. When I was six years old, I rode my horse right into the clothesline and got a nasty rope burn across my throat. I'm lucky it was not a wire clothesline!
6. I would love to get over my fear of speaking in public and do stand up comedy. I love to make people laugh.
7. In just a little over a month, dear hubby and I will celebrate our 28th anniversary.

Now I am supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm pretty sure most of you have already been tagged so if you read this and haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged and feel free to share 7 random facts about yourself. Be sure to add a comment back here on my site with a link to yours so I can check it out. Thanks and have a great day! Thanks for stopping by. TTFN

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails