Friday, January 4, 2008

Seal this challenge with a kiss........

I absolutely love Send A Celebration and just knew that when I got a chance to do the challenge today that was the set I would use. The challenge on SCS was to use flowers. No problemo there. I love flowers! I love to grow them, smell them, arrange them and last but not least. I love to stamp and embellish with them.
This card came together quickly! I started by stamping the image with black pigment ink on white cs and then embossing it using clear ep. I colored the image using my real red, rose red and going gray markers. The shadowing was done with sahara sand and my watercolor pen. I chose purely pomegranate and going gray CS because it accented the DP (the paper studio) very well. I used my cuttlebug and heart embossing folder to add some dimension and stickles to add sparkle. The sentiment is from Michael's $1 spot. The other items used were my circle punches, primas, buttons and ribbon. I really like the way this one turned out!

15 comments:

Corie said...

WOW this is just stunning ~~ I LOVE IT!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! I love the way this turned out! Fantastic! It's absolutely gorgeous!

Maria said...

I love your card! I love how the flowers pop! I agree, this is set is great.

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria (Stampin Inspirations)

Crystal Ware said...

WOW This is stunning! So elegant and beautiful!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,sooo pretty .Dawnx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card :)

My Paper World said...

I love it! It's so beautiful!

Lori said...

Fun! Love the big flowers and the embossed panel.

Crissy said...

Beautiful card! Great job!

Michelle Pearson said...

Fun card! I need to get this set out more....thanks for reminding me I have it!! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love how the flower are just bursting our -- full red blooms - our of the envelope!

KAT Paper Crafts said...

HI!! Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

-Karyn

Rachael said...

What a gorgeous card!!!! Love it!

L.A. said...

Hi Becky,
Great card! Love the black and white checked ribbon in the background. It adds extra fun.

You've been tagged.
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Have fun!

Lori SBS2

Anonymous said...

beautiful card:)x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails